FLEX represents the needs and interests of Young Professionals by positioning ourselves as leaders, entrepreneurs and advocates for the sustainability of the Venango Area through civic engagement, leadership development and networking.
What is FLEX?
Future Leaders’ and Entrepreneurs’ Exchange (FLEX) provides Venango Area young professionals (suggested age 40 years and under) with a setting to build relationships and develop professionally. The program also helps to cultivate these future leaders and provides them with opportunities for making connections and developing their careers so that they can help shape the future of Venango County.
What’s in it for me or my employees?
- Connect with like-minded professionals and other under 40’s.
- Enhance your professional development at various young professional-focused events and programs.
- Mix and mingle with seasoned business professionals who’ve been there and can share their take on valuable lessons learned.
- Contribute content to FYI, a monthly young professional-focused that offers tips and resources to help you succeed.
- Receive assistance with speaker requests, book and resource recommendations to advance as a talented, creative and respected leader.
2016 FLEX Officers
President – Casey McVay – Clarion University Venango College
Secretary – Alan McBride – Joy Global
Past President – Will Price – United Way of Venango County
Call: (814) 676-8521