| || || || |
- Oil City's 16th Annual Christmas PastChristmas Brunch, Jingle Bell 5K, Breakfast with Santa, YWCA Sweet Treats, Victorian Christmas Bazaar, multiple craft and vendor shows, Victorian Tea, Community Christmas Display and much more. For the full Christmas Past schedule, visit the Events & News page at www.oilcitymainstreet.org or follow Oil City's Christmas Past on facebook!
- Jingle Bell Run (5K Run/Walk)5K run/walk in conjunction with Oil City’s Annual Christmas Past. Registration/awards will be at the National Transit Building Great Room; race begins on Seneca Street at the Town Square and proceeds over Veteran’s Bridge and along Front Street (out & back). Awards for runners, walkers, and Best Christmas-Themed Costume! Get out your Santa hats & elf stockings and get your “jingle” on! Cost: $20 advance, $25 Nov. 24 & after. T-shirt deadline: Nov. 15. Proceeds benefit the downtown revitalization efforts of the Oil City Main Street Program.
- Novelty and craft SaleCome and Visit the museum and shop, have some hot chocolate and at 11:00 am listen to the Mostly Brass Band with a delightful Christmas Concert. If you would like to rent a table at the sale tables are $10.00 each.
- Santa TrainJoin Santa and all his helpers for a delightful trip through Oil Creek State Park on the OC&T train. Christmas caroling. Special gifts for kids. Complimentary cookies and hot cocoa in Perry Street Station after the ride. Dress warm and according to weather conditions. Check website or call for prices.
- Pittsburgh Symphony Brass & A Charlie Brown ChristmasThe Pittsburgh Symphony Brass & A Charlie Brown Christmas sure to put you in the holiday spirit!
Saturday December 3rd
1:30pm Concert & Performance
Free Catered Reception to Follow
$15 Adult, $8 Students & Seniors, Free 5 and Under
Tickets available starting Nov 21st at Titusville Area Chamber of Commerce
- Something More Saturdays - It's the HolidaysSomething More Saturdays – It’s the Holidays: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: Prepare for the holiday season. Open to children in 1st through 5th grades. Come make a craft, watch a holiday movie, shop for friends and relatives, and have a snack. Registration required and fees apply.
- National Transit Open StudiosMeet and watch 20+ Artists at work in their studios: stained glass, jewelry, photography, painting, and more!
Free and open to the public.
- Oil Valley Quilters GuildMonthly meeting, Oil Valley Quilters Guild.
Oil Valley Quilters Guild, National Quilting Association Chapter, is a non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation and education of quilting arts chapter of Membership is open to all who live in the Oil Region of Pennsylvania. Members of all skill levels are welcomed, from beginner to expert. Youth are given free membership with an adult member sponsorship. Membership dues are $25.00. Meetings include a program or presentation of quilting techniques. The guild participates in various charity and community outreach projects.
- First Night Oil CityNon-alcoholic, family friendly New Year's Eve celebration of art and culture. Fireworks at 7PM and MIDNIGHT. Over 15 different indoor performances throughout Oil City. Hatmaking, a Cool Night Light People's Procession, Drum Circle, Craftmaking, an Ice Throne, Bonfires, food and FUN! Admission buttons are $10/person, $8 prior to Christmas. Children 5 years of age and under get in FREE. For more information, please call the Chamber Office at 814.676.8521 or follow us on Facebook. Admission buttons are available on the evening of the event at Karma' Cafe, The Transit Building and Spilling the Beans.
- New Year's Eve @ Wanango Golf ClubFeaturing LG&M, Lawyers Guns & Money
$75.00 per person & $125.00 per couple
Includes Buffet at 7:00 pm
Entertainment at 8:30 pm - 12:30 am
$800.00 Sponsors recieve Premium Seating for a table of 8.
Call (814) 657-7400 OR (814) 673-9665
Calendar Quick Jump - 2016
Other great sources for local happenings:
(Click the title of each publication to be taken to that website)
This weekly entertainment guide is provided by The Derrick./The News Herald, but accessible by non-subscribers, too. The most recent additions can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the homepage.
As “Your Guide to Venango County,” this website provides an events calendar and information on arts, culture, entertainment, the outdoors, and sports and recreation.