Oil Heritage Festival Bike ‘n Brew – Brewer Registration
BREWER INFORMATION & REGISTRATION
Thank you for your interest in participating in the Second Annual Oil Heritage Festival Bike ‘n Brew!
Please see the details below for more information and terms regarding the event.
You can fill out the online form at the bottom of this page, or print a PDF version here:
- Saturday, July 15, 2017, two sessions: 1-4 p.m. and 5-8 p.m.
- All booths must be set up between 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Doors open for session one at 1 p.m.
- Brewfest pre-sale tickets can be purchased until midnight on July 14 for $30 (full event) or $5 (designated driver). Tickets will be available for purchase at the door for $35 and $5.
- Wristbands will indicate a person is 21 years of age or older and has purchased a ticket.
- Full event guests will receive a sample glass to receive as many 4 oz. samples as they can reasonably consume. The glass is the only container your beer may be poured into and all samples must be in a quantity of no more than 4 oz. This rule applies to beer you and your representatives pour for yourselves as well.
- Brewery staff must be 21 years of age or older and show valid ID. Staff is also required to pour your own beer. You are encouraged to have a representative in your area to talk with guests and distribute information regarding your beer and brewery (i.e. flyers, coasters, etc.). We highly recommend distribution of discount cards or other incentives to attract guests to your business. Please let us know if you will be selling merchandise at the event.
- $100 Stipend to Brewers who register by June 5, 2017
- Souvenirs sampling glass to all brewery representatives
- A 10 X 10 space, 8’ Table, and 2 chairs (you may hang banner/signs, pass out info, and give merchandise at your table)
- Ice for the beer, pitchers of water, and spillage buckets
- Up to three (3) admissions per Brewer (includes services)
- Food and drink during the break between sessions
- Advertising and publicity (your logo in print and web promotions)
- Product Donation: enough for an event of this size (maximum of 500 tickets sold)
- 2-3 different brews on-tap or bottles
- At least one (1) person to pour, preferably 2-3
- A tablecover/banner (if desired)
- NEW this year: You have the opportunity to show off your “brewer’s best”! Bring your best beer (that you are not giving samples of at the event) to let other brewers try during the break between sessions. You can bring bottles, growlers, or a keg—whatever works best for you.